Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day Nine - Week 2


Day Nine:

Breakfast: Eggs, Sausage pattys, coffee.

Lunch: Bill Miller Sausage link, brisket, turkey meat, w/salad water

Dinner: Happy Guy Chinese food house soup (consist of pork, chicken, shrimp, bean sprout, carrots, brocoli
Snack: orange

Exercise: Walked w/cubscouts & boyscouts handing out flyers for a food drive, walked a few miles was on my feet most the day because of derby race.

Note: Was out most the day was hard to decide what we would eat when out, but I think we dd pretty good. Felt really good til the end of day but my heel spurs were hurting be because of all the walking & standing nothing to do with diet however by 9pm I was wiped went to bed early then woke up around 4am and couldnt sleep no more :( my schedule is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment