Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day Nineteen - Week 3

Day Nineteen - Week3

Breakfast: Boiled egg half of avocado, coffee
Lunch: Fish, forgot the kind, with carrots and asparagus.


Dinner: Squash spaghetti with meat sauce (Tom made) I don't know his recipe but here is one similar you can follow http://cavemanfood.blogspot.com/2009/01/paleo-spaghetti.html



Snack: Mixed nuts, dried pork rinds
Exercise:
Note: I think I might be allergic to coffee, at first I thought it was the milk a must have in my coffee but then I put coconut milk in my coffee during the afternoon and my nose started to run. Going to skip the coffee tomorrow and see what happens. Went to the LDS shop today to do some canning. There is not much we can eat, so got lots more dried onion cans and dried carrots :)


No comments:

Post a Comment