Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day Twenty Three - Week 4

Day Twenty Three - Week4
Breakfast: I-Hop ate steak & eggs with coffee brought me some stevia ;p no milk
Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken my hubby made
Dinner: Joes Crab shack Steam bowl ate everything but the corn & potatoes. Lobster, shrimp, crab legs.
Snack: apple chips from LDS can, berries.
Exercise: 15min bike Yah went up one more min
Note: Ok today once again by 2pm after 30min from eating I got really sleepy so I worked out 15min. I did a nasty fall today while trying to move something outside. I lay on the ground for a few min not sure if I damaged my leg or not. My wrist hurts but both my knees especially the left hurts bad. Going to be some major bruising in morning. I hope I can do my bike! I don;t want too but I think i will have to take some meds tonight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment