Friday, February 10, 2012

Day Twenty two - Week 4

Day Twenty two - Week 4

Breakfast: Two almond waffles with honey
Lunch: 2 pieces of chicken from last night
Dinner: Broccoli soup with ham/almonds This is not how I made mine, I did mine by my vita mixer, I did use most the same ingredients. I used dried onions I got from the LDS store & I used almonds instead of the other pinenuts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld0FoMs2Tbc
Snack: A few mixed nuts, raspberries.
Exercise: 14min on bike
Note: Went to the Chiropractor today finally, I was getting really dizzy this week. Feel better after the visit I don't feel so dizzy I think it was my back out of wack. Talked to Dr English about the diet, he liked that I was on it. He said I could be detoxing for months. He says when my body hits some of my fat in store it will attack it using it & that's where my nose will be running. Hey as long as I lose weight I am ok with my nose running hehe.
Funny girl scout cookies are out now. I had bought some before I knew I was going to go on this diet. Smores yum I thought, so I snuck one the other night...Yuck! it tasted like rubber, no taste, how strange. They say your taste buds change to where you can actually taste stuff now, because before all the processed foods actually numb your taste. I believe it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment