Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day Twenty Four - Week 4

Day Twenty Four - Week 4

Breakfast: Omelets for the whole family. Main meat, turkey sausage, peppers, olives, mushrooms.
Lunch: Can of Vienna sausage not that hungry
Dinner: Tom made a brisket with Squash & salad, stevia lemonade.
Snack: A few berries mixed nuts
Exercise: 15min bike - I fell really hard yesterday on the farm, hurt all over.
Notes: Well one thing I can tell you about this diet is it has changed my taste buds a lot! I didnt really enjoy my seafood the night before, the lobster tasted too rubbery, the shrimp tasted funny too...pitty cause on this diet I can eat seafood. I had a bite of cheese cake for my daughters Birthday and I really mean just a bite full,  it was great going down but afterwards my body rebelled & my throat closed up on me. I had to take some meds to keep it from getting worse. What the hell??? Something in that Sara Lee Cheesecake my body really rebelled against. I am terrified to eat it ever again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment